Last updated: 16/05/2023
Purpose for processing
We will process your personal information in order to be able to provide a series of physical activity, weight management and healthy lifestyle programs by referrals.
We may process the following personal information under the lawful basis of public task:
- Address and Postcode
- Contact details, such as email and telephone number
- GP contact
- Parent / Guardian – as referrer
- Health / Social Care professional – as referrer
- NHS Number
- Employment details (only for AWM as part of the National Obesity Audit and Smoking) and Smoking)
Under the provision of Health and Social Care and Public Health, we may also process the following sensitive (special category) personal information:
- Gender reassignment (voluntary)
- Disability (y/n) plus details when required
- Sexual Orientation
- Socio economic status (only for AWM as part of the National Obesity Audit and Smoking)
- Medical details – reason for referral and diagnosis, medication & health status.
- Core Morbidities
- Registered with Learning Disability
- Registered with a Severe Mental Illness
- Receiving Universal Credit
- Homelessness/no fixed abode
- Migrant status
- Victim of modern slavery
- Contact with Justice system
For Case studies and Mini film, the processing is by consent at the point of service provision.
We will share your information with:
- Warwickshire County Council
- For NHS Health Checks only, General Practices
- For Adult Weight Management pathways only, Slimming World
- For Physical Activity pathways only, Leisure centre operators: Everyone Active, Nuneaton and Bedworth Leisure Trust, Elite Sports Ltd, North Warwickshire District Council, and Greenwich Leisure Ltd
- Public Health England for NHS Health Checks. To protect your confidentiality, the information we share is de-personalised only, which means it cannot be used to identify you.
- For Adult Weight Management pathways – NHS Digital for the National Obesity Audit, and to protect your confidentiality, the information we share is de-personalised only, which means it cannot be used to identify you.
- For Stop Smoking Services only, OHID and NHS Digital. To protect your confidentiality, the information we share is de-personalised only, which means it cannot be used to identify you.
- For Stop Smoking Services only, Acute NHS Trusts: South Warwickshire University Foundation Trust, George Eliot Hospital, and University Hospitals Coventry and Warwickshire (28 day quit status).
How long we will hold your information:
Everyone Health may choose to retain personal data for at least 6 years from the end of the provision of services to the Patient.
Everyone Health adhere to NHS retention schedules of 8 years for adults and up to the 25th birthday for adolescents (under 18s).
Your information rights:
Your information rights for this service are set out below.
For the rights ofAccess, Rectification, Restriction and Objection of your personal information – contact us by email at: [email protected]
The rights of Erasure and Portability are not available for this service.
This service does not use Automated Decision Making or Profiling as a process.
See https://everyonehealth.co.uk/privacy-policy/ for further information on how we process your information including contact details and if you have a complaint about your information rights.