Want to quit smoking? It doesn’t have to be a drag
No one needs telling that smoking’s bad for your health (not to mention bank balance), but giving up is another matter. If you’ve tried quitting or always thought it was too difficult then our Stop Smoking service is for you. People who’ve used this service don’t just quit in the short term, studies have shown they are four times more likely to quit for good. That’s because you get support and encouragement from your own stop smoking advisor.
Why you should quit smoking
No matter how long you’ve been smoking, you’ll feel the benefits of giving up almost immediately. Your ability to taste and smell will improve in a matter of days, plus as your lungs clear, you’ll find you won’t get out of breath so quickly. If your loved ones are non-smokers, you’ll also improve their lives, no one will miss having to pop out in the cold or rain for a nicotine fix! And don’t forget the money you’ll be saving! The average smoker spends over £4k every year on cigarettes, that’s enough for a family holiday each year.
Expectant mothers please contact Quit 4 Baby
Free help to stop smoking
Smoking is bad for your health and costs a lot of money.
What we offer
- 12 weeks of one-to-one support
- Help with managing cravings and withdrawal symptoms
- Free nicotine replacement therapy (NRT) products
- Getting Smoking Free App
- Delivered by a specialist stop smoking practitioner
- Delivered in your area – face to face or digital
Who we can help
- People living in Warwickshire
- Registered with a Warkwickshire GP
- Aged 12 +
What do I do now?
- Call 0333 005 0092
- Or text QUIT to 60777
- Or complete the self-referral form here
- If you’re a health professional, please complete the form here
£0.00 per week
£0.00 per month
£0.00 per year